Let’s Dance 2018
Parent Caring Organization 4th Annual School Fundraiser
GOAL for 2018 – $25,000
Nothing to buy or sell just direct donations to CIS students and programs. Students can collect and track donations from family and friends. This is not intended to be a door-to-door fundraiser.
The Let’s Dance fundraiser will benefit CIS by
- Augmenting teacher classroom and tech needs,
- Providing additional funding for Music & Arts programs, field trip transportation & scholarships,
- Funding the 3rd grade musical, 5th grade exhibition
- Hosting PCO social events like the Fall Festival, Spring Jam, Welcome picnic
- And more
What the PCO funds were used for last year
- Direct classroom and teacher needs
- Arts/Music Program funding
- PCO Events
- Field Trip scholarships/transportation
- Testing Breakfast
- Teacher Appreciation
- 5th Grade Exhibition
Funds raised support the entire CIS community. All of the funds stay with Campus International School!
Donations can be made through the CISParents.org website, sent in with student folder OR dropped off at CIS office
Donations and Drive ends Friday, November 9th when students in each grade get a 30 to 45-minute dance party at CSU Woodling Gym as a celebration following this school-wide fundraising effort (parents invited to attend and/or dance).
Volunteer after donating!
And to spice up the competition there are prizes planned for 1st and 2nd place classrooms and the top grade. Dig deep for the kids!